Whenever you hear the word poker, the first that comes to your mind are casinos. Unfortunately, gambling and casinos are not legal throughout India. So, your chance of becoming the great gambler is infinitesimal, 먹튀.
Follow these steps to start playing Online Poker:
- Find an online poker site, make sure the site is secure to ensure that the credentials stay safe, and sign up on the site.
- After setting up the account, you can get to playing it by choosing a table in the game lobby.
- If you are a beginner, it is suggested that you only play free online poker. Once you have become accustomed to the rules and strategies, you can choose from betting version and free version.
- Now, if you’ve chosen the betting version, select the amount you wish to bet with and start playing.
- 2 pocket cards are dealt to every player on the table, which marks the commencement of first betting round. Also known as ‘Pre-Flop’, in this phase of the game, contestant gets to Fold, Check and Call/Raise when the betting is underway.
- 3 board cards are placed on the game table which starts the second round of betting called ‘Flop’ where first active player on left side of dealer seat begins the betting.
- Dealing of fourth card face up takes place where one more round of betting ensue in same way as earlier, this phase has been named as ‘Turn’.
- Final card is placed on the game table marking the beginning of last round before showdown. This phase is known as ‘River’.
- ‘Showdown’ stage is where five-card combination consisting of 2 hole cards and 5 community card is made by all the contestants. Whoever makes the combination wins the game of online poker.